Art on show in Brighton and Hove & East and West Sussex
Lighthouse has a small workspace available in its creative venue in the heart of Brighton.
The venue houses Lighthouse’s programme of exhibitions, workshops, screenings and events, and offers a unique creative environment for a community of tenant companies, which includes Culture24, Storythings, South East Dance, Liquid Light and Artswork.
The office would be suitable for a small business, start-up, or satellite office for companies or organisations who wish to join our creative community. It would also function well as a video edit suite.
The rent is £350 + VAT per month, and includes:
– A designated office/studio for up to 3 people, at 28 Kensington Street, BN1 4AJ.
– Use of the common areas, including reception area, kitchen, bike store, toilets and shower.
– Use of shared meeting rooms.
– 24 hour access to the building.
– Use of broadband/wireless internet supply for light browsing.
– Utilities, buildings insurance, fire and security protection, and maintenance and cleaning of common areas.
Available from December 2015, on a flexible monthly rental agreement. Deposit of 1 months rent required.
Please contact us to arrange a visit or for further details
Source: Workspace Available — Lighthouse