Art on show in Brighton & Hove and Sussex
Brighton Etsy Pop Up ShopBy Claire Montgomery Design October 27, 2014:
We are excited to announce our Brighton Etsy team pop up shop! This will be open from 6th November to 7th of December 2014 for 4 weeks at 16 Brighton Square, central Brighton and will feature over 30 Brighton Etsy team members.
We are lucky enough to have been awarded a small bursary from Etsy to help with the costs, and have the official backing and publicity of Etsy UK!
We had over 60 applications, which were whittled down to our top 30 by guest curators Super + Super. The pop up will feature an array of wonderful makers from jewellers, to print makers, to crafters, to seamstresses and everything in between. There will be something for everyone, and all budgets- so it will be a great place to pick up one off gifts and stocking fillers for Christmas. More details will be announced on this blog over the coming weeks!
The Brighton Etsy Pop Up will…
– be a collaboration between Etsy UK and the Brighton Sellers Team on Etsy.
– be an Official Etsy Pop Up shop supporting by Etsy UK and open to the public during November 2014.
– be a retail outlet offering a handpicked selection of the most exciting variety of handmade and vintage products from the Brighton Etsy Team in one place.
– bring established local online businesses directly to the local community and give new online sellers a stage to showcase their work.
– bring individual designer makers together in the real world, exchanging their online shops for one unique bricks and mortar selling venue.
– offer a high street retail learning experience for individuals and small creative businesses in Brighton.
– provide a platform for Etsy sellers to give live talks and run workshops for the public.
– prove that the team power of many individuals can create something huge and exciting.
To see chosen participants, visit http://brightonetsyteam.wordpress.com/pop-up-shop/
via Brighton Etsy Pop Up Shop | Brighton Etsy Team.